The next changes to passenger transport to be implemented in accordance to Irish Government Covid-19 Public Health Guidelines are to come into effect on Monday 10th May 2021.
- Capacity will increase from 25% to 50%
- Travel between counties will now be permitted
- Face masks must be worn (no change)
- Passengers are asked to avoid travelling at peak times (no change)
- If you can get to your destination by walking or cycling , please do so (no change)
- Do not use public transport if you are suffering from the symptoms of Covid-19 (no change)
Please see https://www.transportforireland.ie/news/covid-19-i... for updates directly from their website.